Acoustic Chamber

A·cous·tic - Of or relating to sound, the sense of hearing, or the science of sound. A·cous·tic - being heard without speech,personification through manipulation of a beat. My home, my place....

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Monday, April 11, 2005

I am

I am.... the vision of love between woman and man.
I am.... who I aim to be but never who I'm claimed to be.
I am.... no better than a dying blade of grass. From this dust I was born and to this dust when I pass.
I am... the sheep who was lost and then found.
I am.... ever knowing that one day the trumpet will sound.
I am... the son of the only King.
I am.... not perfect, and never claimed to be. I am...always falling, but I never stay down, I keep my head to the sky, and feet upon solid ground. I walk along paths once trodden by names since gone their spirits whisper in the breeze.
I am... hard to understand, but easy to listen to.
I am ... no one special, just a face like you.
I am... no different but unique, I speak what I hear. I run through sand not knowing what I fear. I am... me and nothing more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Lasik