Acoustic Chamber

A·cous·tic - Of or relating to sound, the sense of hearing, or the science of sound. A·cous·tic - being heard without speech,personification through manipulation of a beat. My home, my place....

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Thursday, February 10, 2005

She said

Chorus 1: She said: "You know I love you baby, ain't nothing gonna take me away" and She said
"You know I'm here for you when life doesn't go your way" " Put ya trust in me, and let people say what they say" and she said..



She said he'd never leave me feeling lonely...and She said I was her one and only.
Ain't it funny how things change when the cash flow, jumping in and out of Range Rove's, shopping all day till the mall close. Now it's all gone and it's just me and you, don't do the things you use to do. You say it's still the same but I know, hard to sit on 14's when use to 24's. But it's all for the show, it ain't real it can't make what we have. It can do what we do, when my eyes look at you. It can't laugh it can't cry, it ain't never gone dry your eyes. It won't be kissing you goodnight, making sure safe all through the night. It can't love you love you love you..... but she said.


Chorus 2: Don't need diamond rings, cuz they really don't mean a thing. She said I don't need to be seen by anybody else but you. She said that through thick and thin she be with me till the end. And she said..

(female interlude)
It's all over I now I just can't take it no more. It ain't the same with you, I just feel like I need more. Try to understand, I know you've been a good man. But I just can't live barely gettin by we don't go out no more, we don't do anything....so this ain't the end but I think it's just time to say goodbye...

Bridge: Girl you meant everything, how could you let this be. I just can't figure out, what this is all about. Can you explain to me, how did this fantasy become a tragedy. Girl let's just talk it out, you don't have to go.


Chorus 1 and 2.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Lasik