Acoustic Chamber

A·cous·tic - Of or relating to sound, the sense of hearing, or the science of sound. A·cous·tic - being heard without speech,personification through manipulation of a beat. My home, my place....

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

What this blog is all about.

Well as you can see from the introduction, this blog is basically like any other blog out there. A place for me to come and just post my thoughts, poems, songs, abstract ideas, etc. Please feel free to leave any comments, I would love to hear from you! From time to time I will post some audio to go along with some of my posts. If you see or hear something you like let me know!



And though I shouldn't have to say it, but I will anyways. All material posted on this site by me has been copyrighted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Lasik