Acoustic Chamber

A·cous·tic - Of or relating to sound, the sense of hearing, or the science of sound. A·cous·tic - being heard without speech,personification through manipulation of a beat. My home, my place....

Name:
Location: Virginia, United States

Thursday, February 10, 2005

Drifting

Drifting away on an endless road without you girl it feels so wrong. What did I say girl what did I do, I'd take it all back just to talk to you. To feel your kisses to feel your touch I just didn't know I loved you so much. What can I say now I'm just a fool, cuz I'm lost without you.

Chorus: Girl I'm drifting...(drifting away) Girl I'm drifting (drifting away)
Girl I'm drifting(Since you been away) (drifting away)


So much joy then now just pain as my memories rain down this window pane. It's killing me softly everyday and I know this can't be the only way. Do you still love me? I know you do your bed ain't the same without me holding you. Let's stop all the games girl and give it a chance I'm not the same without you.



Chorus.


Bridge: Baby I know I hurt you so many nights so many tears, I can't take them all back baby because we can't change the past. But we can shape the future. Baby just let me show you what you mean to me. Let me be the man you always needed and I just never was. Baby just let me come back

Chorus x 2.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Web Counter
Lasik