All on you.
I just can't stop thinking about you.....The way you move, the things you do. It's like a dream that I never wake up from.....
Chorus: It's all on you make your move baby. I know what you've been waiting for, every breath you take has got me wanting more. It's all on you let's get crazy baby, making
love non-stop till the break of day,we could do it anywhere, anyhow, anyway.. It's all on you.
On the floor me and you ain't nobody here but us, let's just let it go let it flow, and see what's meant for us. You say my name, in my ear as you grindin' ya body baby.
(female whisper: you want me) I'm hypotized by your eyes, and the way you move them thighs, I know it's wrong but it feels so strong could you be my demise. You grab my neck pulling me close, telling me you hearts desire. I'm falling now, trapped by your spell, let's it take higher baby. (female whisper: wanna go?) oooh
Chorus.
In the ride switching lanes, foggin them windows up. Anticipatin' manipulatin you body all night long. In the bed,against the wall, don't matter just go all night long. Conversations about sensations you say you've never felt, situations to keep ya heart racing, you say big girls don't cry. Ya down for switching any position light up your ignition. Cuz girl I'm fixin to cause some friction and I promise it won't be fiction. So here we are at the door, I can't wait no more (female whisper: you ready for me?)
Chorus.
Bridge: Silk sheets, back rubs, candlelight. It's going down tonight. Your body just feels so right, and we got the rest of the night. I love it when you say my name, ooh girl time to hear that range. We bounce from room to room, cuz this is how we do.
Chorus x 2
Adlibs.
Chorus: It's all on you make your move baby. I know what you've been waiting for, every breath you take has got me wanting more. It's all on you let's get crazy baby, making
love non-stop till the break of day,we could do it anywhere, anyhow, anyway.. It's all on you.
On the floor me and you ain't nobody here but us, let's just let it go let it flow, and see what's meant for us. You say my name, in my ear as you grindin' ya body baby.
(female whisper: you want me) I'm hypotized by your eyes, and the way you move them thighs, I know it's wrong but it feels so strong could you be my demise. You grab my neck pulling me close, telling me you hearts desire. I'm falling now, trapped by your spell, let's it take higher baby. (female whisper: wanna go?) oooh
Chorus.
In the ride switching lanes, foggin them windows up. Anticipatin' manipulatin you body all night long. In the bed,against the wall, don't matter just go all night long. Conversations about sensations you say you've never felt, situations to keep ya heart racing, you say big girls don't cry. Ya down for switching any position light up your ignition. Cuz girl I'm fixin to cause some friction and I promise it won't be fiction. So here we are at the door, I can't wait no more (female whisper: you ready for me?)
Chorus.
Bridge: Silk sheets, back rubs, candlelight. It's going down tonight. Your body just feels so right, and we got the rest of the night. I love it when you say my name, ooh girl time to hear that range. We bounce from room to room, cuz this is how we do.
Chorus x 2
Adlibs.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home